This weeks blog is about appliances and an inspection process that very few inspection companies offer. So you may ask yourself, what is an appliance inspection? And with Thanksgiving around the corner you don’t want to have grief while preparing your holiday dishes, so lets begin.
An appliance inspection that Emerald Inspection Service, LLC offers is different then a technician coming to your home to check for operation of that appliance. We do not just inspect the kitchen appliances. And we don’t come to your home to make sure the stove comes on and be done. Our inspection process is very detailed oriented, we inspect all the appliances and we can offer a warranty with the inspection.
The process of the inspection starts in the kitchen. With each appliance we check the door seals, then from there we check to make sure the unit is level, lights are working, and inspect the motor area. Normally, this area should be cleaned every 3 months because it becomes a dust area. For the range, we test all elements and make sure the oven is working at its designated temperature. Then the inspection process moves from the kitchen once all the appliances are tested and inspected. We inspect the HVAC system, the central vacuum system, the garage door openers, water softener, any whirlpool tubs, and exhaust fans. We can inspect the irrigation system, pool pump and outdoor kitchen for an additional nominal fee.
Below is a sample list of the appliances we inspect. To find out more about this type of inspection and other services, call or email us anytime. We schedule these inspections normally within a 2 day time frame from the initial call. Our service area for these type of inspections are Bartow, Clearwater, Land O’ Lakes and Sumterville Florida. However, we do service other communities as well within this time frame. 352-322-2700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dishwasher Inspection
- Food-Waste Disposer Inspection
- Range Exhaust Vent Inspection
- Refrigerator Appliance Inspection
- Electric/Gas Range, Cook-top & Oven Inspection
- Microwave Oven Inspection
- Trash Compactor Inspection
- Mechanical Exhaust & Bathroom Heater Inspection
- Garage Door Operator Inspection
- Doorbell & Chimes Inspection
- Dryer Vent Inspection
- Whole-House/Central Vacuum System Inspection
- Suggested Specific Limitations
- Lawn & Garden Sprinkler System Inspection
- Pool, Spa & Hot Tub Inspection
- Outbuilding Inspection
- Outdoor Cooking Equipment Inspection
- Gas Supply System Inspection